1.1. “Personal Information” means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.2. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction. “Process“, “Processes” and “Processed” shall be interpreted accordingly.
1.3. “Services” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at tattooideasforgirls.com.
1.4. “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to the Company.
3. Information we process
We may collect both “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information” about you:
3.1. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, contact details, including email address, IP address, and billing information.
3.2. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as browser and device information (location, device type, model, number, type of browser or operating system, the time and date of access, screen resolution, plug-ins, add-ons and other information that does not personally identify you), information from your use of the Services and from other sources, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
4. Why and how we Process information
4.1. We use information for the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services and for other business purposes. We will retain personal information we Process for as long as needed to provide our Services or to comply with our obligations.
5. How we collect and share information
Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
We may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law.
5.2. Non-Personal Information. We use Non-Personal Information, in connection with the performance of the Services, to help us improve the Services, customize the user experience, to track trends and analyze usage patterns of the Services. We may disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose as this information cannot be used to identify you or another person.
6. Email communications & opting out
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in order to protect your Personal Information from any unauthorized or unlawful breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to Personal Information. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
8. Links to other websites
9. Age of consent
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
11. Merger or acquisition
12. Contact us
1. What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
3. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
4. The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
5. Third Party Cookie
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
6. More Information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Generator of GDPR Cookies Policy.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org